I always bake potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. I wanted to try something with more flavor. I came across this recipe on Pinterest and couldn’t resist! I am a sucker for garlic and parmesan! These were delicious! And the perfect side to any dish. Full of flavor and bake up a golden brown crisp! My husband loves them too! 🙂
- 3 pounds petite red potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, cut into small cubes (if desired, not needed)
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, basil, and parmesan cheese until evenly coated. Turn the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning with a spatula two or three times, until golden brown and crisp. Pull the tray out and sprinkle the butter over the potatoes and stir to melt the butter. Remove from oven and toss with fresh parsley.