When I saw grilled chicken with mozzarella, tomato, and avocado, it was a must-have for me! If I could eat avocados, tomatoes, and mozzarella everyday, I would. It’s a favorite combination for me.
This dish was so easy to make and so quick! Perfect for busy weeknights.
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices of mozzarella
- 4 slices of avocado
- 4 slices of tomato
- 2 Tbsp sliced basil
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, honey, oil, and Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over chicken breasts and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Heat grill to medium high. Grill chicken until internal temperature reaches 170.
- Top chicken with mozzarella, avocado, and tomato and cover grill to melt, 2 minutes.
- Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic vinegar/glaze.