This was delicious and so easy to make with just a few ingredients. The pesto sauce and tomato make boring ole turkey anything but!
- 1 (8-inch) whole-grain tortilla
- 2 tsp pesto sauce
- 2 slices of low-sodium, nitrite free turkey breast
- 2 slices medium tomato
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves or a handful of spinach
- Spread tortilla with pesto sauce
- Top with turkey, tomato, bell pepper, and lettuce/spinach.
- Fold up edges of tortilla and wrap like a burrito.