What a delicious salad!! Perfect for hot, summer days! So refreshing and has the perfect combinations of flavors. The chicken, fresh strawberries, dried cranberries, cheese, and the dressing – just the perfect combo!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 cups romaine, chopped
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta (or goat) cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the ingredients for dressing until smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the chicken, romaine, strawberries, cranberries, red onion, cheese and almonds. Toss with dressing. Serve!