This was DELICIOUS and CLEAN! Pure taste of summer. Enjoy with a corona outside and you’ll feel like you are actually in Key West! 🙂 The best part is it is a quick dish to make too. The marinating time is only 30 minutes! Awesome with chicken AND shrimp 🙂
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp pure honey
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp red bell pepper, finely chopped (for extra kick, you can swap in jalapeño)
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow bowl, combine Bragg Liquid Aminos (soy sauce), honey, oil, lime juice, garlic, red bell pepper, jalapeño (if desired), and cilantro; mix well.
For Grilled Chicken Breasts: Place chicken breast halves into the mixture, and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
For Grilled Kebabs: Cut the chicken into 1-2″ cubes, skewer onto bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for 5 minutes, and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Grill the marinated meats over medium high heat for 6-8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear. For the skewers, grill about 3 minutes per side, turning occasionally.
Serve with your favorite side!
You can also substitute the chicken for shrimp! Use 2 pounds of fresh jumbo shrimp for the chicken. The shrimp will take 2-5 minutes to grill depending on the size.