This is a great recipe for baked chicken breast, stuffed with tomato, basil and mozzarella! Perfect recipe to enjoy for dinner tonight!
- Chicken breasts
- Sliced mozzarella cheese
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil
- Place the chicken breasts on cutting board. Cut slit through chicken breasts about 3/4 of the way through.
- Stuff each chicken breast with slice of mozzarella cheese, tomato, and basil leaf.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Brush each chicken breast with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and italian seasoning
- Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add shredded mozzarella on top, if desired. Put back in oven until melted.