I crave chocolate everyday. I have a SERIOUS SWEET TOOTH! I can never get enough! I have a chocolate/peanut butter/banana shake every morning and usually around mid afternoon, I want to dive into my dark chocolate Dove stash or have some dark chocolate covered almonds or go to the nearest Wawa and grab a Reeses cup.
I made this chocolate peanut butter bark that satisfies all my chocolate cravings. AND IT’S CLEAN!!!! Made with the one and only Shakeology.
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin unrefined coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp all natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure honey
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology (regular or vegan)
- Put coconut oil and peanut butter in a microwaveable safe bowl. Heat until melted (30 seconds). Stir until mixed.
- Add honey to sweeten. Mix well.
- Add your scoop of chocolate Shakeology. Mix well. Consistency is thick and will roll into a ball.
- Grab 2 pieces of parchment paper. Put the chocolate ball in center. Place the other piece of wax paper on top. Roll it out until desired size.
- Place it in freezer to harden about 30 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Pull back top layer of wax paper, break a piece off and enjoy!
- Keep the chocolate bark in the freezer until you are ready to eat it. I tend to break off a small chunk when a craving hits and then return it to freezer until I want another piece!