I’m so excited to announce a BRAND NEW Beachbody home fitness program that is launching today, May 16th!! YOUv2 is a beginner workout designed to help you upgrade to the new version of you! This 4-week program will get you moving with 30-minute workouts packed with classic party songs and dance moves from the 80s and 90s. There are 4 cardio-dance routines and 2 body-sculpting workouts.
What is YOUv2?
Get ready to party, sweat, and celebrate becoming the new you every time you press play. Expect to have lots of fun with feel good party tunes, an incredible group of ladies of all shapes and sizes, and motivation from your biggest cheerleader and trainer, Leandro Carvalho. With 4 cardio-dance routines and 2 body-sculpting workouts, Leandro teaches you easy-to-follow moves, step-by-step. And the best part? He picked songs that will make you want to move and groove to the new version of you.
This workout is EASY, SIMPLE, and all you have to do is show up and press PLAY!! Plus, you’ll love the throwback songs and the energy is incredible!!
Who is YOUv2 for?
Great for all fitness levels, YOUv2 is designed for women who want a fun dance-inspired workout that’s easy to follow. If you’ve never really worked out, or you haven’t worked out in a long time, this program is perfect for you! In just four weeks you’ll be feeling and looking better without all the stress of a strict program and fad diet.
What is the eating plan like?
The K.I.S.S. (Keep It Super Simple) & JUST EAT! Meal Guide is your on-ramp to eating better and feeling better. It’s not a strict diet. It’s designed to help you make small, simple changes over 4 weeks with 4 easy steps. These help you create new healthy habits that will become second nature. You’ll get easy-to-make healthy recipes, too.
How long are the workouts?
The program is scheduled for 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week, for 4 weeks. That means you get weekends off! There are a total of 6 workouts included with the program:
Move Your Body: Get ready to shimmy, shake, and strike a pose to “Let’s Get Loud,” originally recorded by Jennifer Lopez.
Work It. $hake It!: Put your unique attitude into every move of this disco-themed routine as you groove to “She Works Hard For The Money,” originally recorded by Donna Summer.
Rock It Out!: Grab your air guitar, let out that inner rockstar, and dance it out to “Hit Me With Your Best Shot,” originally recorded by Pat Benatar.
Sweat Sensation: It’s time for you to shine and party like it’s 1991 to “Good Vibrations,” originally recorded by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch featuring Loleatta Holloway.
Sculpt Shack: You’ll learn to love the burn in this standing total-body sculpting routine as you tone to the beat of “Love Shack,” originally recorded by The B-52’s.
Believe, Achieve, & Tone: Ready to get down? Leandro knows you can conquer this mat-based routine after he gets you fired up with “Believe,” originally recorded by Cher.
There is NO equipment required for any of the workouts! Weighted gloves are recommended if you want to take the program to the next level.
When can I get this workout?
The program launches on May 16th! If you do not have a coach right now make sure to sign up with me so that I can be your coach and guide you from start to finish through the program. Here is your link to create your Free Team Beachbody Account. Make sure that you complete the application below to join a challenge group so that you can also get the support and accountability to start and complete the program!
How much does it cost?
YOUv2 has a variety of options. The best bang for your buck is the Beachbody on Demand All Access Challenge Pack. When you finish the YOUv2 program, you’re going to want to start something new! The BOD All Access Challenge Pack gives you access to EVERY SINGLE Beachbody program so you have the entire Beachbody library to choose from. Here’s what’s included:
- digital access to the entire YOUv2 program, including the YOUv2 quick start guide, K.I.S.S. (Keep It Super Simple) & Just Eat! Meal Guide, a motivational 30-day wall calendar, and the Oh Hello YOUv2 Journal
- Beachbody On Demand All Access for 1 full year, which allows you to stream every Beachbody program ever released PLUS all new releases on your phone, iPad, laptop, or any other streaming device (Roku, Apple TV, Firestick, etc.)
- a 30 day supply of Shakeology
- the Portion Fix program
- access to my support and accountability challenge groups where I will be personally helping you to create a food plan that meets your needs, giving you recipes, tips, daily accountability so that this program does not become another dust collector on your shelf
- discounted price and shipping all for $160 until the end of August (normally costs $199 + tax and shipping)
Here are the links to purchase the BOD All Access Challenge Pack:
If you already have a Beachbody On Demand membership (or you want a physical copy of the YOUv2 program), then I’d recommend the YOUv2 & Shakeology Challenge Pack. This includes the YOUv2 DVD kit, 30 days of digital Beachbody On Demand streaming, a 30 day supply of Shakeology, and access to my support and accountability challenge group. This also comes with a printed copy of the eating plan, quick start guide, calendar, and journal. The YOUv2 and Shakeology Challenge Pack is $140 plus $2 shipping.
How can I get involved in a support and accountability group?
So now here is the MOST important part. How do I REALLY succeed at this program?? Well, anyone can go out there and buy the YOUv2 Challenge Pack and do the workouts. Unfortunately I have seen many of times (I am also guilty of this) where we purchase a program with the best of intentions and before we know it, the workout is sitting on our shelf collecting dust and we make excuses for why we don’t have time or it isn’t the right timing.
So don’t let this be another program that you have good intentions with! It’s time to take charge of your fitness and nutrition and get involved in a closed online community of support that is going to help you start and complete the program and get the RESULTS that you want just in time for the summer. Better yet, we are going to help you create a meal plan that is going to give you the flexibility to enjoy the foods you want to eat but still get results. Does that sound like a good plan?
Do you want to join? Here are the requirements and how to get started:
- In my challenge group I am going to be requiring that each participate for the entire 4 weeks of the program. Each participant must have ME as their assigned coach. You cannot already be working with another coach or be a coach yourself.
- You must commit to both the fitness program and Shakeology to join the group. You will be getting everything you need for this group when you sign up with me.
- You must be willing to participate daily in the closed online group. I will have you log your workouts, your daily food activity and provide you with tools, tips and recipes to help you get to your goals.
- You must be willing to give it your all! Change is not always easy but it is totally worth it.
There will never ever be a perfect time to start your fitness and health transformation. You literally just have to take that leap of faith, bite the bullet and go for it. If you do not try, how will you ever know if you can succeed! This just might be that 1 thing where everything comes together and just finally makes sense to you and your lifestyle.
Connect with me on my Facebook Page to see even more details on the event and news and announcements!