I found this recipe in the Insanity Max:30 nutrition guide. And it was delicious!!
For Fixers, it counts as 1 red, 1 blue, and 1 green. With the side of sweet potato fries, it adds 1 tsp and 1 yellow!
- 7 oz raw 93% lean ground turkey
- 1 Tbsp tomato salsa
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce
- 1/4 medium avocado
- 1 medium tomato
- Preheat oven to 375 (or preheat a grill or broiler on high)
- Combine turkey and salsa in a medium bowl; mix well. Form into a patty.
- Bake or grill patty for approximately 6-7 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Place lettuce on a serving plate. Top with patty, avocado, and tomato.
Serve with your choice of side! I chose sweet potato fries.