I found this recipe for sweet potato fries in the Insanity Max:30 nutrition guide! The cayenne pepper adds the perfect amount of zip!!
Fixers, it counts as 1 yellow and 1 tsp.
- 2 (9-oz) medium sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place sweet potato strips in a single layer on a baking pan.
- Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes. Bake until all sweet potatoes are cooked throughly.