I got this recipe from the Insanity Max:30 nutrition guide. This is a delicious way to make baked chicken breasts. Simple, easy to make, lots of flavor!
Ingredients : Chicken
- 4 (4oz) chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Italian spice mix
Ingredients : Italian Spice Mix
- 2 Tbsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp dried thyme
- 2 Tbsp dried marjoram
- 1 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 Tbsp dried sage
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken in ovenproof dish.
- Drizzle with oil. Season with Italian Spice Mix
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Serve with Herbed Quinoa and Broccoli Stir Fry.