When you are tired of lettuce salads, this is a great change of pace.. although it is still considered a salad 🙂 Perfect side dish for a summer picnic or a perfect lunch with an added protein!
- 4 oz chicken breast
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into chunks
- Red onion, sliced (as desired)
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3/4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Feta cheese, as desired
- Black olives, as desired
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and oregano; set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, feta, black olives, and chicken. Shake with dressing.