This is a staple in the Yeager household! It’s the perfect dish when we get home late from work, don’t want to spend hours cooking and don’t want a ton of dishes. Highly recommend for busy weeknights!
You can also use any veggies you have in the fridge! I added grilled shrimp to ours but you can use chicken or steak too!
- 1 lb whole wheat pasta
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup green beans, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Boil water and cook pasta according to directions; set aside.
- In a second pan, add 1 tsp olive oil and cook shrimp with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Next, steam all vegetables. I used the same pan, just wiped it out and rinsed; set aside.
- Heat oil and garlic in the saute pan. Add cooked vegetables, shrimp and pasta.
- Toss all together, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.