I’ve eaten this salad a few times this week. It is the perfect mix of fruits, veggies, chicken, and crunchiness!
Serves 4 | 1 green, 1/2 purple, 1 red, 1/2 blue, 1/2 orange
- 3 cups of chopped rotisserie chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chopped green apple
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 8 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Combine chicken, apples, grapes, almonds, green onions, tarragon, and Honey Mustard Salad Dressing in a large bowl. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve 1 1/4 cup Creamy Chicken Salad over 2 cups of romaine lettuce per serving.