I decided to make this recipe during Phase 3 of the Ultimate Reset. I kinda already had it in my mind that I was NOT going to like it. I had a back up meal in place ready to cook in its place. Boy was I wrong. Adding this to my meal plan after the Reset and can’t wait to try it in different recipes!
- 1 large fennel bulb (8 oz)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove greens and root from fennel bulb and cut into chunky wedges.
- Combine fennel with oil and salt in a small bowl; mix well.
- Arrange fennel in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-35 minutes, or until golden and tender.