This was a staple dinner for Phase 3. I’ve never really roasted veggies before this Reset. It was always steaming or pan frying for me. I have found a new way that I will absolutely continue to do! Delish!
- 1/2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/3 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 bunch medium asparagus spears, ends trimmed (10 spears)
- 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine zucchini, bell pepper, asparagus, oil, and salt in a large bowl; mix well.
- Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring once, until tender.
New staple in my house!