- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium carrot, cut into diagonal slices
- 1/2 medium head broccoli, cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1/4 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos (to taste)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 30 seconds.
- Add carrot and broccoli; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
- Add water. Cover; cook for 1 minute. Remove cover. Add zucchini and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 2-3 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice and Bragg Liquid Aminos; mix well.