- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
(Makes 10 servings, about 2 Tbsp each.)
- Place oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, salt, mustard, and honey in blender or food processor; cover with lid. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate dressing if not using immediately. If dressing solidifies when cold, hold at room temperature for 30 minutes. Stir before serving.
Enjoy on literally everything!