So this dish sounded amazing so I had to try it! It was one of my dinners during Phase 3 of the Ultimate Reset. I loved the avocado, cucumber, and jalapeño combination. The spicy aftertaste was amazing! It was a little weird to have something cold for dinner but once I got over that, it was pretty good!!
- 1 medium cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 4 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 small jalapeño, seeded, diced
- 3/4 cup water
- Bragg Liquid Aminos, to taste, optional
- Place cucumber, avocado, 3 1/2 tsp cilantro, lime juice, salt, jalapeno, water, and Bragg Liquid Aminos in a blender; cover with lid and blend until smooth. If consistency is too thick, add additional water.
- Pour into large bowl.
- Chill 2 to 3 hours before serving (if desired).
- Garnish with cilantro before serving.