- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger root
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 head Napa cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 1/2 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Himalayan salt, to taste (optional)
- Combine vinegar, lime juice, oil, ginger, and Bragg Liquid Aminos in a small bowl; mix well.
- Combine cabbage, carrot, red and green onions, cilantro, and salt (if desired) in a large bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to blend.
- Let salad marinate, covered, in refrigerator for 15 minutes before serving.