- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Herbal seasoning blend, to taste
- Combine red wine and balsamic vinegars, lemon juice, and oil in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine cucumber, tomatoes, onion, parsley, basil, salt, and seasoning (if desired) in a large bowl; mix well.
- Drizzle dressing over cucumber mixture; toss gently to blend.
Multiply the ingredients to make a big batch!