I actually almost skipped this recipe because I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it. SURE WAS I WRONG! Omg, this was a GREAT recipe. Apparently, when Ultimate Reset was created, they kept saying they hired professional chefs to make sure the recipes were just as delicious as nutritious. I wasn’t sure if I believed but after 10 days of new recipes, I learned they were telling the truth!
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 tsp finely grated peeled ginger root
- 1 1/2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp miso paste, diluted in 1 tsp hot water
- Tamari or Bragg Liquid Aminos, Himalayan salt, and herbal seasoning (to taste)
- Peel and cube sweet potatoes. Cook in boiling water until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, roast a whole red bell pepper on gas stovetop or grill, turning frequently until evenly charred on the outside OR in your oven at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, turning every 10 minutes or until skin is charred.
- Put pepper in bowl and cover with towel for 10 minutes to steam. Clean off skin and seeds by running under cool water. Remove seeds, cut in quarters, and chop 1 quarter into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Place sweet potato, pepper, broth or water, ginger, oil, and miso in a blender. Blend thoroughly, adding more liquid to achieve desired soup consistency. Transfer to pot and gently heat on low until hot. Add tamari or aminos, salt and seasoning as desired.
ENJOY! YUM YUM!