The roasted asparagus was served with the Sweet Potato and Roasted Red Pepper Bisque, and it was AMAZING! My husband HATES asparagus. He even said when he saw that I made it, “Ugh asparagus, my favorite vegetable” in the most sarcastic voice I’ve ever heard LOL. I made him try it and he was pleasantly surprised. He ate it all!
- 15 medium asparagus spears, ends trimmed (1/2 lb)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 Tbs silvered almonds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle with almonds and serve.