Beans and rice seem to be one of the staples in the Ultimate Reset, which is FINE BY ME! Along with the Black Beans and Rice, Pinto Beans and Rice was just as delicious!
- 1/2 cup canned pinto beans, with liquid
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, heated
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp ground smoked paprika
- 1 dash ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Himalayan salt (to taste)
- Heat beans in medium saucepan over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until hot. Drain.
- Add oil, paprika, cumin, coriander, Bragg Liquid Aminos, and salt; mix well.
- Gently fold beans into warm cooked rice.
During the Ultimate Reset, the Pinto Beans and Rice were supposed to be served with 1 cup of steamed zucchini and 1 cup of green beans cooked with 2 tsp olive oil and a splash of lemon juice!