This is a delicious side dish or main meal!! With the Reset, I was supposed to have quinoa and a baked sweet potato with it. I mixed the veggies with the quinoa. My hubby approved!! And he never does!!
- 1 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 medium carrot, cut into diagonal slices
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 medium bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos
- Heat coconut and sesame oils in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrot; cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add broccoli; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes. Add bell pepper and zucchini. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Turn off heat.
- Add Bragg Liquid Aminos. Mix well.