Fixers: 1 red, 1 blue, 2 green, 1 tablespoon
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Pico de gallo
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Cheddar cheese
- Rub the chicken with olive oil.
- Add some pico de gallo to tops of chicken.
- Sprinkle the cumin, salt and pepper over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until done.
- Remove the chicken from the oven (drain a little) and add some cheddar cheese on top.
- Put chicken back in the oven until cheese is melted.
I served with a side veggie salad.