This is a super easy and delicious recipe!! You can use any veggies you want and any flavor chicken sausage you want! Feel free to change up this recipe any way you want! And share with me what YOU do!
- Chicken Sausage (I used a garlic and cheese flavor)
- Whole wheat egg noodles
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Bake chicken sausage until fully cooked, about 30 minutes. Cut into pieces and keep in oven until veggies and pasta are ready.
- Cook pasta according to pack instructions, drain.
- Dice peppers, carrots, onion, and broccoli.
- Add olive oil to large pan and sauté the veggies until soft and cooked.
- Toss pasta into large pan with veggies and sausage.
- SERVE and EAT!
Enjoy! Share your own recipes with me!