- Cook brown rice according to package instructions.
- Boil water, add rice, cook until tender.
- Steam broccoli (I usually buy the frozen steamable bags of vegetables for easy and healthy cooking!)
- Cook shrimp in 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste!
- Combine 3 ingredients together and VOILA!
This is my most recent favorite! Wegmans has this pack of frozen grilled vegetables. It includes eggplant, zucchini, red and yellow bell peppers, yellow and red onions. Mix that with brown rice and shrimp. SO many flavors in 1 dish!!!
21 Day Fix containers: 1 Red, 1 Green, and 1 Yellow
I will be adding more combinations to this post as I make them!