I grew up with egg salad. When I learned it was unhealthy for you, I practically cried. I came across a way to make egg salad the healthy way and I immediately jumped on it. I wasn’t sure of this recipe at first since I absolutely LOVE mayo but tried it anyway! And to tell you the truth, I don’t crave the mayo version anymore!
ALSO, a short lesson on avocado compared to mayonnaise:
- Nearly HALF the calories
- Is “good” fat
- Includes TWENTY vitamins and nutrients
- Avocado oils help reduce cholesterol and fight against heart disease
- Delicious and fresh!
- Crush up 2 hard boil eggs.
- Take half an avocado and mash up with the 2 eggs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put it on a whole grain bread of your choice! I personally love the sandwich thins.
21 Day Fix containers: 1 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Yellow
Enjoy reliving your childhood with this one!