Being able to prep food ahead of time and being able to grab and go makes your life easier AND helps being able to stick to a healthy meal plan.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Whisk a dozen eggs in a large bowl.
- Helpful tip from experience: if you have a bowl that has as pourer attached, it makes it so much easier to pour into muffin tin!
- Chop your veggies!
- The nice part is that you can choose the veggies you love. Peppers, mushrooms, spinach, tomato, onion, list goes on!
- I chose spinach, red bell peppers, and onions for mine.
- Spray your muffin tin with cooking oil.
- Evenly distribute the veggies into the cups.
- Pour in the eggs!
- Helpful tip from experience: don’t fill it to the way top because they will fluff up!
- Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes. To make sure it’s cooked, you can insert a toothpick in center and it should come out clean.
You can add salt, pepper, or even paprika for added flavor.
21 Day Fix containers: 2 egg cups count as 1 red and 1 green.
Store the rest in your refrigerator! You can reheat in microwave throughout the week!
Have fun with this recipe! You can try all different kinds of vegetables. Mushrooms, bell peppers of all colors, different onions, spinach, turkey bacon, tomatoes, jalapeños…